Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yesterday +Today....

2008/8/12 rainy day...

Yesterday cant create a new blog...because yesterday my house was no electric current...luckily the weather is good...if not i will die...haha...then yesterday i cant do my homework at all...12 am ++ the electrical current just back to normal...during wait for the current back to normal...i thinking of you...really so miss you...miss you a lot...but i know i will not think about me at all...but i feel satisfied already...you will always in my heart...a deep deep place in my heart...love you so much...

Finish write about you...then now i want to write about myself...yesterday the NS result came out d...i didn't get!!!yeah..so happy...haha^0^...for my friend who get it must think positive and accept...kk....don sad...


2008/08/13 sunny day...

Today at school happen a lot of think...the judge is so childish!!!!Bullshit!!!Only a little bit thing why need to make it until so complicated??!!!Use your brain and think la...haiz...so disappointed to you...

I think 5sc2 need to take up the challenge...don't just give up like that...if we give up...we really so stupid...what for we need to give up???Is because of our form teacher???That is not the way to solve the problem...Pn.Farm is right...i support her...but a the last...if all of you still choose to give up..then i speechless...i respect the decision that make by you all...

After write about the school thing..now i want to write about my thing...hehe...me very kepo 1..haha...1st... i want to say the Roger Tan(Long Ger)...he so busy body...keep help me to promote my blog...and keep satirize me....huh...but he is funny la..haha...thank you for you to help me to promote my new blog^-^

2nd thing is my friend...Ah Teo...can call him panda also...he really look like a panda..haha..but panda is cute than him...hehe...He accident 2 days ago...luckily not serious...hope he can recover soon...

3rd thing sure write about him lo...because thinking of him become my habit already^-^...Just now miss him so much o...long time no chat with him already...don't know how he and that girl already...i think 2 of you is in happiness now...when you is in the happiness...a stupid person still thinking of you..still loving you...^-^..that is me...How are you already??every think find??miss you so much dear...long time didn't call you like that already...now just can call you dear at here and in my heart...^-^...dear you must take care of yourself o...drink more water ya..don't fall sick...miss you so much...really....love you so much...

No comments: