Friday, August 8, 2008

A cloudy day...a cloudy mood

Today is bei jing 080808 olympic...every one stay at home watch the show...included me...

Today i as usual wake up at 6 am...when i open my eyes...the things that you told me yesterday alway come to my mind again...yesterday night i didn't sleep well...almost 2 am something just fall sleep...yesterday night i keep thinking what you had told me...i can't fall sleep at all...why you want to tell all this to me...i really feel so sad...you said you hope that girl will together with you again...i said i hope you come back to me...your face show me that you will no achieve my hope...haha...i act so strong in front of you...did i stronger enough???did i really stronger???i also don't know myself...

Today during the physic class...i was dreaming...haha....thinking of you...haha...i 1st time dreaming in the class...then i was feel tired in the class...want fall sleep...

Just now go to hospital visit my aunt ...she look better d...the whether is bad...so all of you must take care...drink more water...^_^

No comments: