Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday

Today at school feel more happy...i feel difference compare with that time we just start broken up...in the school start less missing you...start no feel so sad...but sometime you will still suddenly appear in my mind...my heart will suddenly pain...but just a few second only...after that i will quickly pull me out from that feel...so i will not feel so pain...hope can faster get out from this type of feel..

When you really put many effort on somebody...love she or he very much...believe what she or he say...willing to do something for she of he...hold a stupid and a sweet promise...you sure will get more hurt when you know all this thing will not achieve...when you know she or he is lying you...i'm that kind of stupid person...so stupid...but at least i know im serious in the love...

I start my new life style...that is i try to no sleep over 30 minute in the afternoon...but is till cant adapt that style...make me headache...haha...but i think i will adapt this new life style in the following day...

Just now have a chanting meet in my house...i lead gongyo for 1 hour...not many people attend...only 7 people attend...

Just now the feel come again..shit!!i hate it...this feel only will make me sad...make me down..i don want this type of feel...please get out of my life!!Just now i suddenly "recall" my sweet memory...i thinking about how you treat me when we just start together...you make promise to me...you kiss me...you huge me...so sweet...i smile...but in the real...all of this is gone away...now only left my tears...my pain...and left my heart in your heart...this sweet memory will always in my heart forever...

But i have to face all the cruel of the love with my courage...be positive thinking...i i must live better than you...gambateh...be happy..^-^





No comments: