Sunday, August 10, 2008

A meaningful day

Today learn many thing in the ywd leader meet...this meeting make me more "energy" to solve my problem...i got hope...i got confidence...i got courage...i believe that i can solve my problem...i have to challenge my problem...i must do like that just can solve my problem...this is the only way...challenge make your life meaningful...create a new victory in your life!!As a youth...we must find something to challenge...not wait the challenge to find you...

Beside that...i want to thank my lovely sensei...Daisaku Ikeda...he give all the ywd a special and a meaningful present to us...its a solemn promise with her...all the ywd must follow every step "walk" by sensei...must find our happiness...must create a victory in our life!!!Thank you sensai!! I will keep my promise...challenge everything that i meet...thank you sensai....

From now...i must learn be a full of courage's girl...be a optimistic girl...be a intelligence girl...be a full of energy's girl....

Today...i start practice dancing again....feel so happy...yeah...haha...this time the dance is so difficult....but is cool...challenging...i like it...

Today write until here...feel so tired today....everybody good night lo...take care...sweet dream^-^


No comments: