Saturday, August 9, 2008

A normal + special day...

Yesterday i slept so early...because want fall sick d...got a little bit high fever...so i didn't watch the olympic opening ceremony show...hiaz...but never mind la ...my health is important than that....haha...

Today having school replacement...but i play truant...go learn driving car..hehe...so i also have to wake up so early as the school day time...i wake up at 6.15am...then leave my home at 7.10am...fetch my brother go to school 1st.After that...me and my lovely lao dou go to eat breakfast at Bukit Katil there...during the way to Bukit Katil,my lao ma zhi suddenly call my hp...and tell us that her motor is breakdown...my lao dou act so clam...but i know he very nervous...hehe...so i have to eat my nasi lemak as fast as possible to let my lao dou go to "save" mu lao ma zhi...haha...my lao ma zhi sure very touching...haha...but i feel unhappy because have to finish my delicious in a short time...i don't like finish my food in a short time...i like to enjoy my food...eat slowly...haha...so my brother always said me can become a epicure...haha

After eating my "fast" food...i go msdc there wait for my teacher,uncle jimmy...a funny and a cute man...i wait for him about 40 min...so boring...after that i go to attend the boring course for 4 hour...luckly i meet my friend..Lee Fei Yee..haha...he sit beside me...so i feel not so boring...after the boring course...the happy time is coming...it is driving car!!!haha...so happy...1st time driving car...the feel not bad...quite good...so this is a special day for me..^-^

How to say today is my normal day??
Today is my normal day because i still thinking of you+missing you+ heart bleeding+sad+love you+hate you+hope you come back to me...every day this kind of feel will appear in my heart in my mind...so i custom with this all kind of feel d...then this is my normal day...

No comments: