Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/8/08

2day is my 1st time blogging...i will start blogging because you ask me to try blogging...very weird right....


just now i chat with my x boyfriend...heart so pain...i want to cry but don't know why my tears didn't drop out from my eyes...i think i custom with this kind of feel d...
time fly so fast...we break up 2 month and 6 days d...but u still in my heart...i want to forget all about you...but don't know why you will suddenly appear in my heart...i really so suffer...

every time i heard about you and that girl...my heart is bleeding...you know my feeling???i think u don't know my feeling...

i love u so much...but you never appreciate my love...you say our love is puppy love...but i don't think so...because i love u so much....really...u said that girl know you more...have a lot of topic can chat...but how about me???i don't know you well???ya...really...we know each other not well...but did you give me a chance to let me know you deep???the answer is "NO"!!!!this is unfair for me....so sad...

after we break up...u only know say sorry to me...but your apologize didn't make my heart better...only you come back to me can make my heart better...but i think this dream will not achieve...because your heart is totally belong to her...so sad....

but what can i do???
i think i only can try my best to let go you from my heart every day....although it is difficult...but i will try my best...
i try to not cry
i try to treat you like my best friend
i try to wish you and her happiness always



No comments: