Monday, September 29, 2008

blur blur blur....

2day practice dancing so tired o...my leg so pain...my sole so pain...haha...but that feel is good...challenging!!!

yesterday help my best friend...bia...to do the wedding thing...because this saturday got soka member having their wedding at kaikan...so must decorate the hall...vivian & my other friend also come to help..her name is Dar....haha...we paint the love model...so happy when u do work together...^-^...

that day...vivian tell me his brother already broken up with his girl friend...when i heard that...i don't know what is my feeling??happy??sad??normal??i really don'n know..how can it be like that!!ah....blur ah!!

after that...his xx girl friend come to kaikan and find vivian to talk something and give back something to vivian...when i saw that girl...my feel is...ENVY!!don't know why??i also don't want like that...i can envy anyone....i cant!!!

when that girl go back...vivian told me all the thing...my feel so down...really...because 1 thing...i envy that girl!!!vivian tell..."sijing,u no need envy that girl...envy somebody is a bad attitude"...ya..this 1 i know...i knom more than you...every day i chanting...i sure will pray i cant envy anybody...gohonzon still give me this challenge...so i must take this challenge to make my life more meaningful & create my victory!!!

tonight...after the dancing practice...i saw him again...my feel tell me..i still like him...i really feel happy to hear that him already 'wake up'...and know the family is the most important in his life...feel so grate^-^...finally i can feel the power of gohonzon...i every day chanting will pray for him...i tell gohonzon:"gohonzon,you must give a best arrangement to him...he must come back to the sociaty & growth up...and got wisdom to think and see through something..."thank gohonzon...i will keep chanting for him although im just a normal friend or can say im just i stranger to him...^-^...hope he will keep changing his attitude and become a good,nice,intelligence,wisdom person..^-^

i will silently stay beside you and give you support^-^...

No comments: