Friday, October 3, 2008

love is so unfair

Why??
Why you can love her so much??
Why you cant love me so much??
Why??
I dont understand...really...
It is very unfair to me...
I love you so much...
Why you cant feel my love??
And love me more...
Why??
Love is so unfair...
Love is sweet...
Love is sad...
Love is pain...
Love is suffer...
Love is crazy...
I really hope you can come back to me...
and together with me one more time...
but...
It is totally no hope...
You will not accept my love anymore...
You will not love me one more time...
Love is really unfair...
Can you love me one more time???
I really want to hear the answer is"yes"...
Dear...
I love you so much...
Can you feel my love??
I love you...
Now only can let the time to swept away my love...
No other way....
All is my false...
My false is ...
Love you too much...

No comments: